Fairy doors are just… magical! They represent the transition between fantasy and reality, a door connecting the two worlds. And if you enjoy living in a fantasy world (like me) then a fairy door is a MUST in your collection of polymer clay pieces.
This tutorial is for a miniature fairy door. The video shows you how to make a pendant but you can turn it into a stand-alone door or even a Christmas Tree ornament. Your imagination is the limit so get creating and enjoy!
Tools and supplies listed below the video
(Click to watch this video on YouTube. For transcript click the closed captions CC icon at the bottom right of the video)
Tools and supplies to follow along:
- Rainbow sculpting tools – click for my tutorial
- Premo Sculpey or other polymer clay
- Rolling pin or Pasta machine to condition your clay and create your sheets
- Super Slicer blade to cut clay
- Craft wire for making the pendant
- Jewelry Pliers for working your pendant wire
- Wire cutting pliers
- Oven – I used a dedicated one for clay – the Deni Convection Oven
Questions on this video/technique?
Let me know by leaving a comment below