Following my Mokume Gane Experiments video I received many questions asking how I create my funky geometric jewelry pieces with a dark ‘border’ around each one.
Instead of trying to explain, I recorded a video demonstrating the process from start to finish.
Tools and supplies are listed below this video
(Click HERE to watch this video on YouTube. For transcript click the closed captions CC icon at the bottom right of the video)
Tools and supplies to follow along:
You can pick these up at your local craft store, or purchase using my amazon affiliate links below. (If you go through my links I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you)
- Premo Sculpey or other polymer clay
- Rolling pin or Pasta machine to condition your clay and create your sheets
- Super Slicer blade to cut your mokume gane
- Jump rings or Thick wire and Thin wire for earring and pendant loops
- Jewelry Pliers for placing jump rings and curving pendant wire
- Oven – I used a dedicated one for clay – the Deni Convection Oven
Links Mentioned In the Video:
This video references my first 2 mokume gane tutorial videos