One of my favorite polymer clay projects is the miniature teddy bear. It’s fun, it’s easy, and there are so many variations you’ll never get bored.
This video takes you through my marble teddy bear process step by step. You can turn your teddy bear into a charm, pendant or stand-alone miniature.
Tools and supplies are listed below this video
(Click HERE to watch this video on YouTube. For transcript click the closed captions CC icon at the bottom right of the video)
Tools and supplies to follow along:
You can pick these up at your local craft store, or purchase using my amazon affiliate links below. (If you go through my links I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you)
- Premo Sculpey or other polymer clay
- Handmade blade and needle tools TUTORIAL HERE
- Super Slicer blade to cut your clay
- Eye Pin for making the charm
- Craft wire for making the pendant
- Jewelry Pliers for working your pendant wire
- Wire cutting pliers
- Rolling pin or Pasta machine to condition your clay and create your sheets
- Oven – I used a dedicated one for clay – the Deni Convection Oven