When I discover a new technique, I can’t stop at just one. Same thing happened with my Mokume Gane obsession.
In the first Tiny Canvas Tutorial Video I showed you how to create a simple 3-color sunset background.
This tutorial is slightly more advanced using additional colors and glitter to create the effect of a sun that is nearly gone for the night.
Tools and supplies listed below the video
(Watch tiny canvas part 2 on YouTube. For transcript click the closed captions CC icon at the bottom right of the video)
Missed the first tiny canvas tutorial? Watch it HERE
Tools and supplies to follow along:
You can pick these up at your local craft store, or purchase using my amazon affiliate links below. (If you go through my links I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you)
- Audible for listening to audiobooks while you sculpt
- Rainbow sculpting tools – click for my tutorial
- Premo Sculpey or other polymer clay
- Rolling pin or Pasta machine to condition your clay and create your sheets
- Super Slicer blade to cut clay
- Liquid Sculpey for softening the clay
- Baking Paper
- Oven – I used a dedicated one for clay – the Deni Convection Oven